MENU

Slide

Thursday, January 25, 2007

i guess it's just a habit,
i've thought over and felt that
crying and being upset over him is so..
worthless.

anyway. he might be there,
talking to her on the phone,
not abit guilty at all, flirting endlessly with her.
we'll never know you know?
someone like him.

since i've set my mind on forgetting him,
i will.
and people who cares for me as a friend,
like jeline &florella.
i know they'll be rooting for me,
and be really proud of me.

florella was like daaaaamn shocked tday,
like,
"WAHH, FidelisToh. this is really the
1st time you're like so determined loh."

and i remembered that they were like
really really angry with me
when i patched with him the
1st time after he went "out of track."
i'm glad i have friends like that.

btw, i can't stop yakking recently
i have to keep talking and talking and talking.
laughing and laughing,
small details cracks me up like craaaazy,
it's a great feeling,
like my hyper-ness is fffffinally coming back to me.
and it's has gone missing for too long. (:

he cracked me up like SIAO LAH,
desmond &me were like talking abt this toilet i went to
at yck swiming complex,

cos it's like dimly lited, empty,
and one of the lights like.. on off on off.
and i find it so errie that i rushed out in 4 mins.
then he told me:

" Hahas then u nver see my workplace toilet loh,
the toilet bowl like kena bomb all black with shit,
then floor all urine no light at all one.
then outside the cubicle all is urine
then got the ammonia smell
cos the urine dried up until left v
ery concentrated puddle of urine,
the whew can tahan stronger
then the school lab ammonia acid ... "


i think i will die working at that kind of place can.


a friend and i was talking abt
what kinda disgusting games
and things we did with our EXs in the past.


you know, on those long boring bus rides?
me and him will like,
lick our palms then bua on each others face
then when we start to play until very excited
we'll grab each others face and lick!

once he tickled me then
i like puffed up my mouth then *BUUUUU*
all the saliva spray at his face
then we will continue like
breathing deeper and deeper
then more and more saliva spraying out!

or else i'll put alot alot lip gloss!
then purposely kiss kiss kiss him
all over his face!
HE HAAAAATES THAT.



and for HIM,

he's sleeping and
she took like, 5 packets of curry sauce,
pour on his leg,
pour on his face,
pour on his hand.

feed her fries,
put alot of chilli sauce,
then gonna go into the mouth,
take the fries full of chilli sauce bua the face.


i think we all have our digusting and gross side right?
HEHEHEEE
but it's fun mar, who cares if it's disgusting?

and to make myself clear again,
i'm not thinking of him/trying to
find back great memories.
i just find them plain amusing.

and like abig fat surprise.
a cheer up msg from someone
i didnt even know he was in my friendster friends list!

"chhhheerr up!! don't lose ur smile
just for someone who did u wrong
cos u never know who is
attracted to it =)

cheer up gal,
don't cry for someone who not worth ur tears."

and somebody told me,
"Never make someone a priority
when they only make you an option"

yes, i know.
got alot of "somebody told me"s.
but it's so darn true.
i'm not gonna be his sparetyre anymore.

i don't even think abt him anymore.
i'm so proud of myself,
i did not even cry once tday okay!
not even a drop of tear.
i'll get over him, even before i know it. (:

No comments: